The Charlottesville Programmable Thermostat Rebate is one of many great rebate programs the City of Charlottesville Utility Billing Office has available for residents.
Save $100 on your new programmable thermostat!
If you qualify under this program, we’ll help find and install a new programmable thermostat that meets the requirements of the this program!
Call us now @ (434) 296-9980
Download the rebate form.
Here are some of the details from the City of Charlottesville Utility Billing Office website:
Programmable Thermostat Cash-Back Rebate Offer
The money saving idea behind an electronic, programmable set-back thermostat is that your house doesn’t need to be the same temperature all the time. People have understood this concept for years. With old fashioned manual thermostats, you could turn it back at night to save money, but then the family would wake up freezing.
With a programmable set-back thermostat, this ritual becomes a thing of the past. The thermostat can be programmed to adjust itself at specific times. The home owner saves money, the environment is protected because energy is not used to heat an empty house, and your family won’t be cold and blame you.
An electronic, programmable set-back thermostat pays for itself and more in comfort, environmental peace of mind and money in your pocket.
Get With The Program!
To qualify you must:
* Be a Home/Rental property owner
* Use City gas to heat the property
* Have purchased the Thermostat after 4/1/2001.
* Fill out the rebate form below and return the form along with the old thermostat to the Utility Billing Office at City Hall
The rebate (up to $100) can be used to cover the cost of the thermostat, or any expenses incurred installing it. The amount can either be credited to your account, or mailed out as a check. It’s up to you. Only one rebate per utility account allowed
* Can reduce heating costs by up to 33%, and cooling costs up to 25%
* No more remembering when to adjust the temperature
* Helps conserve energy, which benefits everyone