Why is a preventative maintenance agreement important? Read below to find out.
1. The customer receives a 10% discount on all parts and labor for repairs to their heating & cooling equipment
2. Priority scheduling for emergency repairs
3. Smoother operation of equipment so it runs more quietly
4. Regular maintenance prolongs the life of the equipment
5. Regular maintenance reduces energy bills
6. Most manufacturers require routine maintenance to validate parts warranties
7. Routine maintenance assures that equipment is operating safely, providing peace of mind
8. Service agreements provide documentation that equipment has been properly maintained for sale of home
CALL TODAY FOR PRICING AND SCHEDULING FOR SUMMER SERVICE AND PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE!