Upgraded lighting can offer several benefits for your home. Certified electricians from Fitch Services can help with installation of your new lighting design!
Well-designed lighting enhances the beauty and functionality of your home. We receive frequent calls from customers looking to improve the look and feel of the interior of their homes.
- Add recessed lights. Recessed, or can lights, are perfect for rooms that require focused illumination or that have low ceilings. Fitch Services can install new recessed light systems and remove traditional hanging fixtures.
- Add overhead lights. If you have a room with no overhead lights, Fitch can install ceiling lights and wiring to a wall switch. If you have a room with a wall switch wired to an outlet, we can also rewire that to a ceiling light (or vice versa!).
- Add accent lighting. Whether it is under-cabinet lighting, additional outlets for lamps, or artwork illumination, Fitch Services can install your accent lighting.
- Install track lighting. Our electrician can replace a traditional fixture with track lighting, or install a new track lighting system where there was no original fixture. Track lighting allows you to adjust the focus of the light as your needs change.
- Install dimmer switches. Dimmer switches make it easy to adjust the mood in the room; dimmers can replace traditional switches or can be installed separately.
- Improve closet or storage lighting. If you’re tired of looking through your pantry, closets, or attic in the dark, call Fitch to install additional fixtures in your home!
Outdoor lighting can improve the safety, security, and appeal of your yard and the exterior of your home. A Fitch Services electrician can install exterior lights that can discourage intruders and improve the safety and security of your property.
- Upgrade or add fixtures around entryways
- Install motion-sensitive lights that turn on when you come home, or if someone approaches
- Illuminate stairways or other tripping hazards
After you’ve put the hard work into making your yard and gardens attractive, don’t let them disappear at night. Our electricians can install landscape lighting to illuminate features in your lawn and gardens. Think about how a resort property looks at night; you can have the same look at home! Consider:
- Additional illumination in exterior areas where you’d like to spend the twilight hours. Why head inside when carefully placed exterior lights can allow you to enjoy your pool, deck, or screen porch into the evening?
- Highlighting trees with lights mounted in the tree or by lighting from the ground
- Uplights or flood lights to feature columns or other unique architectural features of your home
- Lowlights along sidewalks and walkways to provide both visual appeal and a safe path
When you’re ready to consider changing or improving your home lighting system, contact us for an appointment. Our certified electrician will come to your home and work with you to clarify your needs and provide an estimate. Let’s get started today to improve your home lighting design!