Fitch Services proudly offers around-the-clock emergency repair services to central Virginia residents for HVAC, plumbing, and electrical repairs. If you find your home systems malfunctioning outside of business hours, waiting is not an option. Our emergency teams are on call to serve you, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Even on major holidays! 24/7, Fitch is there when you need us!
24-hour emergency service is available with radio dispatched technicians.
Every weekend and most holidays, we receive calls from central Virginia residents (Charlottesville and surrounding counties) who are grappling with an unexpected plumbing crisis, an electrical emergency, or suddenly without heat or AC.
If you ever find yourself in any of these situations, Fitch Services is a reliable, local Charlottesville-based company you can depend on to resolve your problem FAST:
- Malfunctioning HVAC unit – Air conditioner woes or a broken heat pump are a nuisance in mild weather conditions but they are downright uncomfortable and even dangerous in extreme weather situations. Don’t suffer through the night, weekend, or holiday! Call our emergency service line for prompt assistance!
- Electrical emergency – If you have an electrical issue occur in your home outside of business hours, it is critical that you do not try to resolve it yourself! Electric panel issues, lightning strikes, faulty wiring, and other electrical problems can occur anytime and can pose real dangers. Our on-call technicians can act quickly to ensure your safety and to address your electrical problems.
- Plumbing emergency – We’ve all heard stories of plumbing issues that arise in the middle of the night or while a homeowner is out of town. Water spreads quickly and, if not promptly resolved, can lead to enormous damage to your home. Don’t wait until business hours, when a Fitch Services on-call plumber can get in touch with you quickly, usually in less than an hour.
When you call our emergency service line, our answering service contacts our technician on call. We always have a plumber and a certified HVAC/electrical technician on call to serve you. Our on-call technician will contact you, usually in one hour or less. The technician will come to your home in a van well stocked with parts most often required to repair emergency heating and cooling problems.
One Visit Is Usually Enough
In most cases, your issue will be resolved in that first visit.
Comfortable and Safe
If the issue does require a second visit, our technician will not leave before ensuring that all safety issues have been addressed, that your home is safe, and your family is as comfortable as possible. If you need special order parts, the technician will order the parts promptly; Fitch Services will follow up to ensure that your home systems are functioning properly again as quickly as possible!
Prepared Now for the Next Emergency
Now is a good time to save our phone number in your mobile phone’s memory and on your land line’s speed dial for any emergency services you may need! We answer emergency calls for both residential and commercial customers, with experienced technicians always on call. We stock the parts we’re most likely to need to make necessary repairs on all major brands and our technicians will respond to your emergency immediately.
Emergencies Can Strike at Any Hour
- Did your HVAC stop working because of high winds, freezing rain, snow, an intense summer storm?
- Are you faced with an unexpectedly malfunctioning air conditioner or heat system?
- Did your electric panel stop working, or do you suspect a wiring problem?
- Has your house been struck by lightning?
- Did a toilet, shower, or bathtub overflow?
- Did your dishwasher or refrigerator start leaking?
These are all emergencies that can happen at any hour of the day or night – and Fitch Services is always on call to help!
Our office and service department is open Monday through Friday from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM, just in case your emergency happens during business hours.
But you can reach us 24/7 for emergency HVAC repairs, plumbing, or electrical problems. We’ll arrive promptly and get to work. When an emergency has you scrambling for a company that will respond fast and fix the problem, usually on the first visit, call Fitch Services and relax.