Drain clogged? Call us. We’ll be right over.
Water Lines and Sewer Lines?
Sometimes clearing your drains is not enough. If our plumbers come to clear a drain and determine more work is needed, you’ll receive a written estimate to repair or replace your water line or sewer line.
If another Charlottesville plumbing company has already quoted you to replace a water line or sewer line, we’ll provide a FREE second opinion.
Here are some of the reasons unclogging your drain or line may require additional plumbing repairs:
- Breaks — Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipes damaged due to shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Blockage — grease buildup or a foreign object restricting or prohibiting proper flow and/or preventing clearing the line.
- Corrosion — the pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, crushing or collapsing the line and restricting flow.
- Bellied pipe — a section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
- Leaking joints — the seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Root infiltration — tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line, preventing normal cleaning and/or have damaged the line.
- Off-grade pipe — existing pipes are constructed of substandard material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
We Can Fix It
Fitch Services technicians and plumbers are fully trained in the use of state-of-the-art equipment and technologies to solve all of your plumbing and drain problems, including pipe repair and replacement.