Now is the perfect time to gear up for a shift in seasons.
Get $10 off your next Seasonal Servicing!
Call us now!
Seasonal Heating & Cooling Services To Consider:
- Clean or replace standard air filters
- Check inside cooling coil
- Check primary and secondary drains
- Clean and test condensate drain
- Inspect blower components – clean and/or adjust as necessary
- Check condenser coil – clean as necessary
- Lubricate all moving parts (where applicable)
- Check main electric connections
- Check operating pressure for proper refrigerant charge
- Monitor voltage and amperage draw on all motors
- Monitor air conditioning and heating cycles
- Inspect heat exchanger and burners – vacuum and/or adjust as necessary
- Adjust gas pressure as necessary
- Check pilot operation – adjust as necessary
- Monitor flue draft for safe operation
- Check and test safety controls
- Adjust air flow for proper temperature rise
- Check heat anticipator settings
- Check thermostat operations
- Check for cracked heat exchanger